The protection of your personal data is important to us. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Article 13 GDPR), we are obliged to inform you about the purpose for which we collect, store or forward data and what rights you have in data protection. The content and scope of the data processing depends largely on the data provided by you or the data required for the business relationship or communication.
Who is responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
The persons responsible and the competent supervisory authority can be found in the imprint of this website.
Which data are processed and from which sources does this data come from?
We process personal data that we receive in the course of our business relationships from you, from a partner commissioned by you or from one of our business partners. In addition, we process data that we have legitimately received from publicly available sources (eg business register, address directory, media, trade fair participants). Personal data includes your personal details (such as salutation, name, country, address, e-mail address and telephone number, delivery addresses, order and billing information, credit rating information, documentation data, trade fair minutes, etc.).
For what purposes and on what legal basis is the data processed?
We process personal data only in the context of our business activities. In addition, the data processing takes place on the basis of legal requirements, due to a contractual relationship or a pre-contractual relationship of trust, based on your consent or if you contact us (for example, at trade fairs, by e-mail, by mail, by telephone or through this website). In particular, personal data is processed in the following business processes or processes:
- Visit the website
- Visitor registration, Wi-Fi guest access
- Job applications
- Trade shows, events and product training
- Consultation by our employees or by trading partners
- Order processing, delivery, invoicing
- Due to legal obligations (customs and compliance screening, accident reports)
- Temporary work, training, holiday helper programs
- Quality checks and quality certificates, complaints
- Performance accounting of subcontractors
- IT and hosting service providers
- Security service provider, visitor registration and registration
- Credit institutions and payment providers processing payment transactions when ordering
- Backoffice service provider for the processing of advertising mailings
- Suppliers for handling product and sample orders
- Laboratories and institutes for testing products
- Transport companies, logistics companies
- Distributors, if they need your data to process your order
- Agencies for surveys, marketing activities and the organization of events